To all of our cleansers, we believe that you have the will to stay strong during New Year’s Eve and avoid the temptation of alcohol. To help you keep your mind off alcohol and more focused on nutrition, here is a refreshing punch that you can enjoy while others are making the New Year’s cheers.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 2 c filtered water (plus 4 more cups for later)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 -inch piece ginger root, peeled and chopped
- zest from 1 orange
- 1/3 c raw agave syrup
- Add the cranberries, 2 cups of water, orange juice, chopped ginger, and agave syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the remaining 4 cups of water into a large pitcher. To avoid splattering, slowly pour the cranberry mixture into the pitcher with the water.
- Mix well to ensure that the punch is not pulpy. Pour into champagne glasses and enjoy. Cheers.