We wish these energy bites were acceptable to eat while cleansing! Sadly, they are not because of the oats and roasted pistachios. These are, however, a great snack to make if you are not eating raw. They’ll keep you satiated and keep cravings at bay.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 1 c dates, pits removed and chopped
- 1/2 c grade A maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 c old-fashioned oats
- 1 c unsalted pistachio nuts, shells removed
- 1 c dried cranberries
- Add the dates, maple syrup, chia seeds, flax seeds, and sea salt in a food processor and blend until smooth and combined. You should be able to stir the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the oats, pistachios, and dried cranberries until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and, using a spoon or your hands, form bite-size balls from the mixture and place them into a container.
- Cover the container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.