- 2 c cashews, soaked in 1 1/2 cups water for 2-24 hours in the fridge
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3/8 c apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1/2 c finely chopped dill
- Blend all ingredients except the dill. (YES, even the soak water is OK.)
- Pour mix into a bowl, then hand mix the chopped dill.
• This stores well for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Just like ANY ranch dressing, dipping veggies in this is fabulous, but it’s also great on top of a salad
•If you aren’t too keen on cashews, you could easily substitute sunflower seeds, walnuts, or almonds for a slightly different appearance and taste.
• If you like to have fresh lemon juice on hand, you could lower the ACV by doing half lemon juice and half ACV. Just an option if you want to add a small extra step that is quite good!