We just changed up your dressing game for the Full Body Cleanse. We healthified an unhealthy dressing. Is healthified a word? Absolutely not. Is this dressing delicious? One hundred percent yes!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 c raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours then drained)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3/8 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/8 c finely chopped dill
- Blend all ingredients, except the dill, in a blender until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the dressing into a bowl or jar and mix in the dill. Use this as a dip for fresh vegetables or as a dressing for your salads.
- Store this in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.