Adding avocado to a dressing is a great way to thicken it, make it creamy, and you’ll get a wealth of additional nutrients in your meal. There are tons of beneficial fatty acids and minerals in avocados, which are incredibly versatile. This may inspire you to create more recipes with avocados.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/2 c of filtered water
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp. of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight glass jar for up to 3 days in the fridge. If you want a little more acidity, add some fresh lime juice or raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar.