Tired of the same old dip for your raw veggies? Do you need a little extra kick that elevates your zucchini noodles? This creamy cilantro jalapeno lime sauce has a buttery texture and wonderfully spicy flavor. We could put this sauce on anything. In the words of Guy Fieri, “This is so good you could put it on a flip flop and eat it.”
The great thing about this sauce is that you can eat it during and after your cleanse. It comes together quickly because the only thing you need is a food processor or high speed blender. The food processor is definitely the better tool for the job, though. You’ll impress your own taste buds, in addition to anyone who tastes it. It’s bold, spicy, healthy, and delicious!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 6 servings
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Condiments, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 2 c cilantro, thick stems removed
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1/4 c homemade almond milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop blending, scrape down the sides, and continue blending to ensure everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Use immediately and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.