- 2 c Peas
- 1 c Creamy Garlic Miso Sauce
- 1/2 c Water
- 1/4 tsp. Salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper or to taste
- minced Garlic to taste (this is optional)
- Serve up your soup with a dash of one of the following:
- Smoked Paprika
- Alder Smoked Sea Salt (so good!)
- Fresh minced Dill
- Fresh minced Cilantro
- Fresh minced Parsley
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine your ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth for 1 minute or leave slightly chunky for a more rustic feel.
- This soup can be eaten chilled or can be gently warmed on the stove top with a thermometer to ensure it's enzymes remain intact.
Use Dressing to Create a Flavorful Soup
Did you know that you can use your yummy dressings and sauces to create flavorful soups? All you need is a veggie base of your choice (like peas!) a creamy nut based dressing, some additional herbs, spices and salt, and water to blend.