Salads don’t always have to include lettuce. We enjoy the crisp crunch of cabbage, along with the heart-healthy and digestive-aiding properties, of course. And this salad has avocado. How can you not like it?!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 c fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 c cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 c chopped raw cashews
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 c Thai-Inspired Dressing
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Make the dressing.
- Drizzle your desired amount of dressing on the salad and toss to combine. You can refrigerate it for 30 minutes before serving, or you can eat it right away. Enjoy!