There are so many wonderfully aromatic herbs in this dressing. It is truly the star of the dish! If you don’t want to use ground coriander, you can replace it with two tablespoons of freshly chopped cilantro. Enjoy the dish!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Salad
- 2 c green beans, sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 1 c carrot, shredded
- 2 tbsp. leeks, diced
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Place the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and set aside.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl and adjust the seasonings if you need to (you shouldn\'t have to, though).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat all of the ingredients. Let the flavors marinate for about 10 minutes before eating.