Hummus is one of the best dips because there are countless variations that all boast unique flavor combinations. We never get bored with hummus, no matter how it is served. That’s especially true with this recipe, which is quite light and airy. The fresh dill is the secret weapon in this recipe because it almost evokes a flavor reminiscent of tzatziki sauce.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 (15oz) can organic chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, stems removed
- 1/2 medium cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1 small garlic clove
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Spoon the hummus into a bowl and top with a drizzle of olive oil, if you feel like being a little fancy.
- Serve with fresh vegetable sticks. Enjoy!