This salsa is spicy and refreshing, tangy and exotic, crunchy and herbaceous, making for the perfect dip. Get your hands on some raw chips or cut mini sweet peppers in half and use them as your chips. If you love cucumbers, then this is the dip for you.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 c green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium-size bowl and mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour to let the flavors intensify.
- Remove from fridge and serve.