Varying your dressings is integral to enjoying salads. Because peanuts are rough on the digestive system, we replaced them with raw sunflower butter, so you still get that classic creaminess associated with Thai peanut sauces.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/4 c raw sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp. raw agave
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c water, or more for a thinner consistency
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency. You can serve over a salad of romaine, cilantro, shredded cabbage, bell peppers, carrots, and cilantro.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to three days.