There’s something special about enjoying a hot beverage on a cold winter day. Some people may even look forward to this, but chances are they are drinking a beverage that isn’t so healthy. We are giving all of our cleansers the chance to enjoy a holiday staple: hot chocolate! It isn’t a cooked recipe because you are simply adding boiling water to a blended recipe. The richness of the raw cacao makes for the ultimate chocolatey drink!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 tbsp. raw cashews
- 1 tbsp. dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1/2 c water
- 1 c water, boiled
- Add all of the ingredients, except the boiled water, to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture through a fine mesh strainer into two separate mugs. You could also pour it into one large glass and divide it into two mugs after it is strained.
- Pour the boiled water into the chocolate mixture, stir, and enjoy.