Summer is approaching and you need to have meal options that fill you up, but don’t weigh you down. This is one such recipe. The slaw is made with a multitude of colored vegetables that offer an array of antioxidants, polyphenols, and nutrients that you wouldn’t get in an ordinary meal.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 c kale leaves, finely-chopped
- 2 c broccoli florets, finely-chopped
- 2 c red cabbage, finely-chopped
- 1 c shredded carrots
- 1 c fresh cilantro leaves, roughly-chopped
- 1/2 c raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 c green onions, thinly-sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted and diced (optional)
- 1/4 c Lemon Ginger Dressing
- After prepping all of the slaw ingredients, prep the lemon dressing according to the instructions.
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Drizzle your desired amount of dressing over the slaw and toss to combine. Enjoy!