This is clean eating made easy. These dehydrated broccoli bites are filled with healthy compounds are beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Packed with dietary fiber and plant-based protein, these are too good to pass up.
- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:4h
- Total Time:4h 15m
- 2 1/2 c broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 c raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 c onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- Discard the soaking water from the cashews and add them to a food processor with the broccoli florets. Pulse until they are in tiny pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Using a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture, form each tablespoon into little bites and place them on a dehydrator sheet.
- Dehydrate the broccoli bites for 4 hours at 115 degrees F. Remove them from the dehydrator and enjoy!