If you have a dehydrator, you may find that you are always on the hunt for new and exciting recipes. A lot of people miss the crunch of chips while cleansing, but this is the next best cleanse-approved option. Not only are these flax crackers nutritious, but they also pack a ton of flavor and pair well with avocado. What more could you ask for?
- Prep Time: 1h 15m
- Total Time: 1h 15m
- 1 c raw flax seeds
- 4 c raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c raw sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Add the flaxseeds to a bowl or jar and add one cup of water. Let this sit for one hour so that i forms a gel-like consistency.
- Place the sunflower seeds in a food processor and pulse to chop.
- Pour the chopped sunflower seeds into a large bowl and add the gel-like flaxseeds. Stir in the sesame seeds garlic powder, rosemary, sea salt, and pepper. Mix until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Spread the mixture into dehydrator trays that are lined with parchment paper.
- Before placing the trays into the dehydrator, score the crackers so that they separate easily when then are done.
- Dehydrate at 115º or on low for about 7-8 hours. Remove them when they are done and get ready for snack time.