Make this a day in advance or enjoy it right away. This summer slaw is filled with vibrant flavors that hit sweet and tangy notes. While peaches aren’t pictured, they make this slaw extra colorful, and they really pair beautifully with the dressing.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 c red cabbage, shredded
- 2 c green cabbage, shredded
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c green onions, finely diced
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 c raw sunflower seeds
- avocado slices to garnish (optional)
- Add the red and green cabbage, peaches, parsley, and green onions to a bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix well to coat all the ingredients. Taste and add pink salt or pepper if necessary.
- When plating, top with sunflower seeds and the optional avocado slices. Enjoy!