Not all heroes wear capes and not all salads need lettuce. This salad is delicious proof of that. With a variety of textures, flavors, and diverse nutritional profile, this superfood salad will blow your taste buds away. Not to mention, the ingredients contain a lot of fiber, which helps to move waste through the digestive tract.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 2 tangerines, peeled and segmented
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/4 c thinly sliced fennel
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c spinach
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- lime wedges, for serving (optional)
- Toss all of the ingredients, except the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper, to a large salad bowl. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve with optional lime wedges and enjoy.