While it may look ominous, this lemonade gets its color from the activated charcoal, which helps to remove toxins and heavy metals from the body. The best part is that it has no flavor; just keep stirring the lemonade so the charcoal doesn’t settle at the bottom.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- juice of one large lemon
- 1/2 tsp. activated charcoal
- stevia or raw agave, to taste
- filtered water
- ice cubes
- Juice the lemon into a 16-ounce glass cup or mason jar. Stir in the activated charcoal.
- Add ice to the glass or jar and fill with the filtered water.
- You can add different amounts of stevia or agave, depending on how sweet or tart you enjoy your lemonade. Stir the lemonade and garnish with an optional lemon slice. Enjoy!