The flesh of a dragon fruit is either white or vibrant magenta. Dragon fruit is a refreshing fruit that is grown in tropical areas, especially in Southeast Asia, but it is popular in many Central and South American countries. The toppings we are providing are merely suggestions. You can use the cleanse-approved toppings of your choice.
Note: If you cannot find fresh dragon fruit, frozen dragon fruit is available and acceptable for cleansers, so long as there are no preservatives or added sugars.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
For the Smoothie Bowl
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen overnight
- 1 c mango, chopped and frozen overnight
- 1 c dragon fruit, chopped and frozen overnight
- 1/4 c homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp. raw sesame seeds
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- a few raspberries or blackberries
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until you get a thick, sorbet-like consistency. You may need to stop blending and scrape down the sides of the blender/food processor to blend everything thoroughly.
- When finished blending, spoon the mixture into a large bowl and top with your desired toppings. Enjoy!