This is a classic cold soup that is bursting with flavor. You’ll be surprised how much you actually like this. If you feel like getting spicy, add some more red pepper flakes, which actually helps to warm you up.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 4 servings
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Soups & Stews, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
For the Soup
- 4 c roughly chopped plum or beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 c cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 c bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/3 c filtered water
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh chopped herbs (basil, dill, parsley, cilantro)
- Radish slices
- Chopped avocado
- Chopped cucumber
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the oil, in a blender and blend until smooth. You don't want to totally liquify it here — leave a little bit of the chunkiness for texture.
- Once finished, pour into bowls and top with some freshly chopped tomatoes and cilantrol, if you desire. Alternately, you can stick it straight into the fridge and chill it for a few hours before eating.