This is a classic cold soup that is bursting with flavor. You’ll be surprised how much you actually like this. If you feel like getting spicy, add some more red pepper flakes, which actually helps to warm you up.
For the Soup
- 4 c roughly chopped (500 g) plum or beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 c (200 grams) cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 c (175 grams) bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 avocado (about 25-30 grams)
- 1/3 c filtered water
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh chopped herbs (basil, dill, parsley, cilantro)
- Radish slices
- Chopped avocado
- Chopped cucumber
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients except for the oil and blend until smooth. You don't want to totally liquify it here — leave a little bit of the chunkiness for texture. Once finish, you can divide into bowls, top with whatever you'd like and serve. Alternately, you can stick it straight into the fridge and chill it for a few hours before eating.
If you are on the Full Body Cleanse, be sure to replace the sherry vinegar with Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar to keep this meal Cleanse Approved.