Take a sip down memory lane to that time you spent in a tropical setting. If you haven’t spent time in the islands, this smoothie will transport you to that paradise. The refreshing tart flavor of pineapple is the perfect complement to the sweet banana and creamy homemade almond milk. Don’t forget that if you don’t have the time to make your own almond milk during the cleanse, you can purchase MALK’s unsweetened almond milk. This is the only acceptable store bought almond milk to consume during your cleanse. The ingredients are: water, organic almonds, and sea salt. There are no gums, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c pineapple, cubed
- 3/4 c homemade almond milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a large cup and enjoy.
- If you are feeling like settling into the tropics, cut a pineapple wedge, make a slit, and wedge it onto the rim of your glass. Enjoy!