This salsa definitely packs some heat, but it is mellowed by the inherent sweetness of the red bell pepper and mango. Make sure that you buy mangos that aren’t too mushy; you don’t want them to be overly sweet.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 medium-large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and give it a mix. Adjust the sea salt and black pepper amount according to taste.
- Refrigerate this salsa for an hour before you serve it. Enjoy!