- 2 zucchinis, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 2 large handfuls of bean sprouts, approx 2 cups
- 3/4 c chopped nuts (use almonds, peanuts or cashews)
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/2 c fresh chopped cilantro
- juice from one lime
- 1 tbsp. raw, cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl until well coated. Add a dash more salt if desired and enjoy!
Use Fresh Cilantro
The flavor really comes from the freshly chopped cilantro, so whatever you do, don't substitute the raw fresh cilantro for dried cilantro.