This green smoothie may be the most nutritious smoothie that we’ve ever posted on our website. You’ll have to acquire several ingredients that you might not otherwise include in your regular green smoothie, but this is good news! You should always diversify your smoothie ingredients to ensure that you intake a plethora of nutrients.
This smoothie contains protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, iron, zinc, copper, calcium, potassium, and more. Additionally, you’ll ingest a boatload of antioxidants and electrolytes as you slurp this smoothie down. We hope you like it!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 young Thai coconut (use the meat and liquid)
- 1 1/2 c filtered water
- 1 c strawberries, frozen overnight
- 1 c mango, cubed and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c blueberries, frozen overnight
- 1 tbsp. flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tsp. spirulina
- 1/4 c mint leaves
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a large cup and drink it all up. Enjoy!