- 1 quantity pizza dough prepared as above
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 5 1/2 tsp. ½ Harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small eggplant; sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 yellow chilli, diced
- 1/4 c mixed pitted olives, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- olive oil
- fresh mint leaves
- feta cheese (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 430°F
- Combine tomato paste with the harissa and garlic to make the sauce.
- Spread evenly over homemade pizza dough using the back of a ladel.
- Arrange the eggplant and zucchini on top on the sauce; scatter with the olives, chilli and caraway seeds.
- Drizzle over a little olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Scatter with fresh mint before serving. Enjoy!!
Be sure to check out the source link below for even more beautiful photographia. :-)