Say hello to your new favorite pizza recipe! Each bite greets you with the smoky, fragrant spice of the harissa, which is a classic ingredient in Moroccan cuisine. This pizza doesn’t contain cheese because it focuses on the roasted vegetables. Think of it like a flatbread. It’s very addictive. If you don’t want gluten-free pizza crust because you don’t like the texture, get a cauliflower pizza crust, which is naturally free of gluten.
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:20m
- Total Time:30m
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 5 1/2 tsp. Harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small eggplant; sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- olive oil
- fresh mint leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 425° F.
- Whisk the tomato paste with the harissa and minced garlic in a small mixing bowl to make the sauce.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking pan or pizza pan and spread an even layer of the sauce over the crust. Use the back of ladle for this.
- Arrange the eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, and mushroom slices around the pizza crush and top with caraway seeds and olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is browned and the veggies are cooked.
- Scatter with fresh mint before serving. Enjoy!!