- For the Fettuccini
- ½ butternut pumpkin
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. finely chopped rosemary
- For the Hazelnut-Basil Pesto
- ½ cup hazelnuts soaked & dried
- 2 c basil washed
- 4 garlic cloves grated
- 1/3 c olive oil
- dash of lime juice
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into thick strips (pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt to taste)
- (optional)Dehydrate your cheese sticks for 5 hours or until they have a nice golden color. Leave out on the bench on papers towels for 20 minutes.
- Blend all of your hazelnut-basil pesto ingredients until smooth or slightly grainy. Leave in the fridge until your cheese sticks are ready.
- Using a peeler, peel away your butternut pumpkin. Then with a knife, cut 2 inches thick strips of fettuccine. In a medium size bowl, add your fettuccine, 4 tbsp olive oil and rosemary and mix well.
- Get out 4 white bowls, divide your fettuccini, and add hazelnut-basil pesto followed by cheese stick and garnish with your preferred herbs.