Don’t have the time to labor over a nutritious breakfast? Prepare your breakfast the night before so you don’t have to skip the most important meal of the day. All you have to day in the morning is blend it all up, so you’ll have to allot at least two minutes for the entire process. This flaxseed pudding is nutrient dense and can be topped with whatever fresh fruit you desire. We hope you like it!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 6 tbsp. flaxseeds
- 1 1/4 c filtered water
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 dates, pitted, and chopped
- 1/2 c blueberries (optional topping)
- 1/2 c raw almond, chopped (optional topping)
- Pour the flaxseeds and water into a jar, cover, and place in the fridge overnight to allow them to soak.
- In the morning, pour the flaxseeds and soaking water into a blender, along with the banana and dates, and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with fresh blueberries, raw almonds, or both!