We all know how to squeeze half a lemon in a glass of water, but many people are lazy and don’t want to exert that effort. The benefits of drinking lemon water are vast, and you can click here to learn more about them. You don’t need to cut a lemon in half every time you want lemon water, though.
We’re about to blow your mind. You can make lemon ice cubes to put in your water, allowing the lemony infusion to take place. All you have to do is zest the lemons, cube the lemons, and evenly distribute the zest and cubes throughout a couple ice trays. Fill the ice trays with filtered water and freeze them. Pop the cubes into your cup when you’re ready to drink lemon water. It’s the easiest health hack of all time!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 lemons
- filtered water for ice trays
- Using a microplane, zest each lemon and set the zest aside for the lemon ice cubes.
- Cut off the ends of the lemons and then cut the lemons into small cubes. You can remove seeds if you want to, but it is not necessary.
- Evenly distribute the lemon cubes and zest into two ice trays. If you have more lemons leftover, you can always make another tray.
- Fill the trays with filtered water and then place in the freezer until completely frozen (about 6 hours).
- Pop some cubes into a glass when ready and fill the glass with filtered water. Enjoy!