This may be one of our favorite dessert recipes, especially during the summer. It is refreshing, subtly sweet, and it can help you stay hydrated in the heat. These are great for a summer party!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 c seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 c cucumber, sliced and peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 -3 tbsp agave (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Once you get this smooth consistency, pour it in popsicle molds and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze them for at least 3-4 hours, or you can freeze them overnight.
- To successfully pull the pops out of the molds, run the molds under lukewarm water for about 20 seconds. You\'ll be able to pull your popsicles out easily.