- 1 c raw oats (or gluten-free buckwheat groats)
- 1 c dates
- 1/4 c strong brewed chai tea, plus the chai filling in the tea bag
- 3/4 c cashews
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c agave/maple syrup
- To make the crust:
- pulse the oats and dates together in your food processor until it starts to stick together. Press into the bottom of tart molds. Set in the fridge.
- To make the filling:
- blend all ingredients together in your food processor until smooth. It should be pretty thick but keep it mind it will thicken more. If it's very thin, add another banana or more cashews. Put the filling in each tart mold and set in the fridge or freezer overnight (or for a few hours if you simply can't wait). Decorate with fresh and dried fruit and enjoy!
decorate with fresh or dried fruit
Decorate with fresh and dried fruit and enjoy!