What if we told you that you could enjoy a snack that tasted like a dessert you know and love? Well, this dream has become a reality, people. Enjoy the classic flavors of pumpkin pie in bite-size form! They are perfect for the fall season.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 c pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 c raw pecans
- 1/4 c raw walnuts
- 1/3 c homemade pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c dehydrated coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free almond extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Soak dates in a bowl of water for about 10 minutes.
- Add the pecans and walnuts into a food processor and pulse it until ground.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients, including the soft soaked dates. Pulse until reaching a desired sticky consistency.
- Cool it down in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- With your hands, form small balls from the dough. You can also be creative and make other shapes, perhaps even mini pumpkins. Or if you prefer, instead of serving it in little balls, make a circular pie shape and serve them sliced.
- Keep them in an airtight container in your fridge until eaten. Though I promise you, they won’t last too long.