Just because you’re rocking the Full Body Cleanse, doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a treat. These homemade raw balls from Fitlife.Tv are so sweet and delightful, it’s almost scary!
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved
- 1 c pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 c pecans
- 1/4 c walnuts (you may also use only walnuts or only pecans (½ cup) instead of ¼ cup of both)
- 1/3 c pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Soak dates in a bowl of water for about 10 minutes.
- Add the pecans and walnuts into a food processor and pulse it until ground.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients, including the soft soaked dates. Pulse until reaching a desired sticky consistency.
- Cool it down in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- With your hands, form small balls from the dough. You can also be creative and make other shapes, perhaps even mini pumpkins. Or if you prefer, instead of serving it in little balls, make a circular pie shape and serve them sliced.
- Keep them in an airtight container in your fridge until eaten. Though I promise you, they won’t last too long.