This is salad dressing has the best components of the flavor world. You get the acidity from the lime, sweetness from the mango, and a subtle fiery kick from the jalapeño (use as much as your taste buds can handle). Drizzle this over your favorite salads; it goes especially well on salads with avocados, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, and fresh romaine lettuce.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1/2 c fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 green onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. chopped jalapeno
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- To a bowl of a food processor, add mango, cilantro, onion, garlic, jalapeño, cumin, and lime juice. Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Puree until smooth.
- Gradually add oil in a steady, slow stream, and puree thoroughly after each addition. Dressing should be thick, creamy, and light lime color.
- Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container up to 3 days.