Everyone thinks that our herbal teas must be consumed hot. This is not the case. You can brew our teas in hot water and then pour them over ice, especially now that the weather is beginning to warm up.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 12 bags of our Full Body Cleanse Tea
- 1 gallon glass pitcher
- 1/4 c raw agave syrup
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds for garnishing and added flavor
- Add about 3-4 cups of water to large pot over high heat and bring a boil. Remove from the heat once it boils and add the tea bags. Let the tea brew for 5-10 minutes. The longer you leave it in there, the darker your tea will become.
- Remove the tea bags and let it cool. Stir in the agave until it is completely dissolved.
- Fill a gallon pitcher halfway with cold water, and then pour the tea into the pitcher. Add the lemon slices to the pitcher and give it a quick stir.
- Refrigerate overnight or fill a glass with ice and enjoy some right away!
- Garnish with an orange slice or a sprig of mint.