- 12 bags of our Full Body Cleanse Tea
- Tea Kettle
- Gallon Jug (glass is better than plastic)
- Optional sweeteners: agave syrup, grade b maple syrup, stevia, an orange.
- Orange slice or sprig of mint.
- Fill your tea kettle with water and add 12 bags of tea right into the pot.
- Bring to a boil and turn down heat to simmer and brew for 5-10 more minutes. The longer you leave it in there, the darker your tea will be.
- Fill a gallon jug with cool water to the halfway mark. You want to do this first, so you don’t melt the jug when you pour the hot water in it.
- Add some sweet, but don't go overboard with the sweet. Iced Tea is best enjoyed with a little tang.
- ¼ cup of agave syrup —
- OR ¼ cup grade b maple syrup —
- OR 3 tablespoons of stevia —
- OR the juice of an entire orange.
- Pour the hot tea into the jug. Top off with more cold water.
- Refrigerate overnight or fill a glass with ice and enjoy some right away!
- Garnish with an orange slice or a sprig of mint.