Celery root, also known as celeriac, is an excellent source of riboflavin, which is a B-complex vitamin that is necessary for metabolic energy production. Celery root also contains magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and vitamins A, C, and K.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 2 1/4 c celery root, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 c raw cashews
- 1 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 c Irish moss paste
- 3/4 c water (add more if necessary for creamy texture)
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. chives, minced
- Add all of the ingredients (except the chives) to a high-speed blender and blend on high until you get a creamy consistency. Leave it blending for a little while so it can naturally warm up.
- Spoon the mashed celery root into a bowl and mix in the chives. Taste and season as needed. Enjoy!