- 2 1/4 c celery root, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 c cashews
- 1 Tbs white miso paste
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 c Irish moss paste
- 3/4 c water (add more if necessary for creamy texture)
- 1 Tbs garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbs chives, minced
- Add all ingredients (except chives) into blender and blend on high until creamy and warm.
- 2. Blend chives in by hand, then serve.
- 3. These No-tatoes can be served warm by blending in your blender. Another way is to place them in the dehydrator for 1 hour.