The sauce in this recipe knocks this dish out of the park. You’re taste buds are going to be impressed with the layered flavors. If you want to crank up the heat a few notches, don’t be shy with the chili paste.
- Prep Time:8m
- Cook Time:7m
- Total Time:15m
For the Zoodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 3/4 c raw cashews, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp. organic peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. Thai chili paste
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Spiralize the zucchini and the carrots and set them aside.
- Warm about one teaspoon of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for one minute before add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Cook for two more minutes.
- Add the spiralized zucchini and carrots and chopped cashews to the pan and mix well. Cook for another four minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Plate the zoodles and top with freshly chopped cilantro. Enjoy!