This salad dressing is about to elevate your salad game. Forget about the olive oil because this dressing focuses on avocado oil and fresh lemon juice. The avocado oil offers a smooth, buttery flavor that is the perfect backdrop for the spices and zesty lemon flavor. It is a small batch of dressing, but you can double or triple it as needed.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/4 c avocado oil
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You can also pour all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing into a glass jar and store in the fridge until you are ready to use. It will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 4 days.