This is going to become your new favorite breakfast smoothie. It is loaded with a ton of plant-based protein, anti-inflammatory properties, potassium, magnesium, and tastes downright delicious!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 large banana, peeled and chopped into chunks, and frozen overnight
- 2 small handfuls spinach
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c homemade almond milk
- 9 ice cubes (or less if desired)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency. If you need a little more liquid, add a splash or two of filtered water and continue blending. Enjoy!