If you consume one smoothie per day, then you are a champion in our book. Smoothies help to revive the body, delivering essential nutrients that boost your overall health. Since summer is here, you should use summer produce items like peaches. Peaches are juicy, sweet, and are freshest during summer months. Get your hands on them before they are out of season.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 c peaches, sliced and frozen overnight
- 1 lemon, peeled and quartered
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 -inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/3 c strawberries, frozen overnight
- 1 c filtered water
- 2 c ice (or less depending on desired consistency)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add a water little by little. If the smoothie is not thick enough, add more ice.
- Pour into two separate glasses and enjoy.