This green chia pudding can be a filling snack, pre/post workout meal, or a nutritious breakfast. This is best prepped at night so that it is ready to eat in the morning. You can top the chia pudding with whatever raw fruits you enjoy.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 1 Medjool date, pit removed
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp. raw chia seeds
- Fruit slices for topping (such as pomegranate seeds, banana, kiwi, mango, berries, etc.)
- Blend the date, almond milk, and spinach in a blender until you get a smooth consistency.
- In a medium bowl or Mason jar, add the blended liquid and the chia seeds. Whisk if you are using a bowl, or cover the jar and shake vigorously.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight and then enjoy in the morning. Top with your favorite fruit slices.