Sometimes it’s nice take a different approach to salads. Perhaps you enjoy certain flavor combinations or want to make it represent a regional cuisine. This salad uses some classic Asian ingredients to yield a beautiful marriage of crunchy, nutty, slightly acidic, and spring and summer flavors.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, washed, patted dry, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, ends removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 c red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c raw almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds (not toasted)
- Thai Inspired Dressing
- Add all of the ingredients, except the dressing, to a large salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Make the dressing according to the instructions.
- Drizzle your desired amount of dressing onto the salad and mix well to coat all the ingredients. Enjoy!