You don’t have to abandon your love of grilling to make a dessert. Bring the char to the dessert realm by making this grilled pineapple and cinnamon honey drizzle. If you don’t have a grill, you can always use a grill pan to achieve the grill marks on the pineapple.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Total Time: 16m
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced into spears
- 1/2 c raw unfiltered honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Fire up the grill to a medium flame and close the lid to let it warm up for a few minutes.
- Place the pineapple spears on the grill and cook for three minutes on each side.
- While the pineapple is grilling, add the honey and cinnamon to a small saucepan over medium low heat. Stir the mixture occasionally for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the pineapples are done, remove them from the grill and plate them. Drizzle the honey cinnamon mixture over the pineapple spears and enjoy!