There’s nothing like those classic grill marks. It gives your food a little smokiness and that signature charred flavor. Drizzle the chimichurri sauce over the zucchini and dig in. Trust us, you won’t want to stop eating once you start.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:10m
- Total Time:15m
- Serves: 2 people
- Category: Appetizers & Snacks, Sides, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 2 zucchini, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c fresh parsley
- 1 c fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Heat your grill to a medium flame. Toss the zucchini rounds in a little bit of olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and place them on the grill. Grill each side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Blend the chimichurri sauce ingredients together while your zucchini rounds are on the grill.
- Remove the zucchini from the grill, plate, and drizzle with chimichurri sauce.