This dip is on another level and we wanted to share it with you. If you want to crank up the heat, add a tablespoon of finely diced jalapenos. The spice actually helps you stay warm while you’re eating raw foods.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon sea salt (depending on your taste)
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados and then squeeze in the lime juice. Season with salt before mixing in the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper if you want to. Refrigerate for one hour to let the flavors intensify. You can also eat it right away. No judgment here!