- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon sea salt (depending on your taste)
- 1/2 c diced onion
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Chunky vs Smooth
You can make this Guacamole smooth or chunky depending on your taste. If going for a smoother texture, place ingredients in blender and blend until desired texture.