Bananas make a great base for homemade ice creams. The trick is to peel them and slice them before putting them in the freezer. Then you are ready to blend whenever you are craving a healthy dessert.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced and frozen (slice before freezing)
- 1 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 2 -3 tsp raw cocoa powder
- Unless you have a great blender, you are going to need a food processor for this recipe.
- Put the frozen banana slices in the blender or food processor and blend away. It will take a couple minutes before you get a creamy, ice cream-like texture.
- Add the almond butter and cocoa powder to the mixture and blend again for another minute. Remove from the blender/food processor and transfer to an airtight container. Place in the freezer for a few minutes so that it can firm up. Enjoy!