A little chocolate never hurt anybody, especially when pairing it with bananas and clementines. While you can’t give these out to trick-or-treaters, they do make for cute and healthy Halloween snacks.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 oz organic dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 large bananas, halved cross-wise
- 4 clementines peeled
- 1 celery stalk
- Popsicle sticks
- You are going to have to melt the chocolate. You can do this by putting it in a bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute. If you don't want to use a microwave, you can place the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl over a pot of simmering water. Don't have the heat too high or it will burn the chocolate.
- Stick the popsicle sticks into the cut sides of the banana halves.
- Cut small pieces of the celery stalk to stick in the tops of the clementines.
- Draw faces on the clementines and bananas and let it set for about 1 minute before eating. Enjoy your spooky snacks.