Did we just transform the classic apple crisp dessert into a smoothie? You bet your sweet tooth we did, and it couldn’t be more delicious. Blend this for breakfast when you feel like indulging in a little sweetness because you deserve it.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 red apple, cored and cubed
- 1/3 c old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp. grade A pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass and top with a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!