Outside of the ingredients, the only thing you need is a good high-speed blender. It is incredibly refreshing, especially during warmer summer days and nights. Serve it to your friends and family at your next gathering. Don’t tell them what’s in the recipe; just serve it to them and see how much they like it!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen overnight
- 1 c pineapple cubes, frozen overnight
- 2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup (if bananas are ripe then omit this)
- 1 tsp. turmeric (optional for added kick)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- If you want it to firm up a little more, spoon the ice cream into a glass container, cover, and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and serve when ready.
- You can also eat it immediately after blending. Enjoy!