If you have never had hemp seed yogurt, you are in for a treat. Hemp seeds are loaded with tons of nutrients! In fact:
- Hemp seeds contain all nine essential amino acids
- They are high in dietary fiber
- Hemp seeds are 33% protein
- Hemp seeds are rich in omega-3s
- They are 35% essential fatty acid (omega3, 6, 9, and GLA)
Add the berries into the mix and you are consuming a hearty, antioxidant-rich breakfast!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c raw hemp seeds
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/3 -1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 c raspberries, for topping
- 1/2 c chopped strawberries, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients (except the berries) to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. The last thing you want is clumpy yogurt so make sure all the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Spoon the yogurt into jars and top with a mixture of raspberries and strawberries. Enjoy!